Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's About Time


So I've been listening to Get the Most a lot for the past like 4 months at least I wanna say, so I've been after their vinyl during this process and I finally got my hands on some. I won all 3 copies of the Common Goals 7" on eBay and ended up paying less for them from eBay then I probably would have paid for them had I ordered them from Crucial Response. With a bad exchange rate and shipping costs, ordering records from Europe has not been an easy thing for me to do, despite my desire. So this was a nice convenience. I think this may be my favorite 7" they have put out. All of them are solid. This is actually the second press from Crucial, all 3 colors, the most rare being the blue.

Each came with this fold out insert on thick paper, which is rather cool, almost like a poster. I'll be seeing these guys two times in the next few weeks, should be pretty awesome. Hopefully the GTM collection will continue to grow.

No comments: