Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bringing in Spring

It's such a nice day out that I decided to stay in and get around to updating my blog. The first is an eBay win, On Double Vision on Blue. I was happy to pick up the rarest color finally, with only 150 copies it's not something I can just pick up at my local record store.

So I was up in Pennsylvania visiting the lady and she had mentioned there was a store that would interest me in her town, Pass & Stow. So we finally got the chance to go there last weekend and I saw this and knew it was about time i picked it up.

Even if it's the like 5th pressing or something, still something I needed a copy of. Not much needs to be said about this, just something important to have in the collection. Paolo from the React board was selling a copy of the Get the Most tour 7" combo, so I gladly took it off his hands.

This has both Moment in Time and Common Goals together with a cover made for their 2009 Fall Tour, which i don't think even came to the east coast, so I couldn't pick it up in person. The back of the cover is numbered to make nerds just nerd out more.

I picked a few things up from another gentlemen on the react board that seems to be a big verse fan, Matthew Jordan, good dude. All of them are records from overseas, so it was nice to be able to get them finally. First is True Colors Perspective record release cover.

Once again numbered for the nerds, also has this really cool comic on the back but I have no idea what it says. Anyone out there know?

Another True Colors record, Rush of Hope with the Powered Pre-Order Stamp. Happy to have a copy of this.

Also from Powered and also already mentioned in this post, I got Double Vision with the Powered stamp.

Nice to have some pre-orders that I didn't participate in and a copy from a release show that I couldn't attend. The internet is a wonderful thing. Maybe when I have $150 to waste I place an order with Powered finally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That GTM sleeve was made for the European tour. Leftovers were sold in their web store.