Monday, April 13, 2009

Recent 7"s

Here are some recent 7"s I've picked up in the past few months. Top left is the Backtrack - 08 Demo, which I picked up at the Trapped Under Ice Dom Mallary Tribute show at the Corpse Fortress. Released on the same local label that put out Trapped Under Ice's Demo, Flatspot Records It's a band you should be checking out as soon as you can. To the right of that is Instilled - Unfinished Business. I got this as an extra bonus for a Down to Nothing record I picked up from someone I believe on eBay. Haven't listened to it yet. Bottom left is the latest Internal Affairs 7", Evil Egyptians. This is the Last East Coast Tour Press, which I picked up at their last show in Philly. The rest of the colors of the record are all equally cool looking, so I'll probably pick them up at some point. To the right of that is the New Found Glory - Tip of the Iceberg 7" which is the Hot Topic version, nothing real special, just picked up this version when I got their new LP.
Backtrack – The ’08 Demo (Transparent Orange, 350 Copies)
Instilled – Unfinished Business (Pink Marble, 250 Copies)
Internal Affairs – “Evil Egyptians” (Coke Bottle Blue / Clear Orange Split w/ Black Splatter, Last East Coast Tour Press, 204 Copies)
New Found Glory - Tip of the Iceberg (Red w/ Black Splatter, Hot Topic Press, 1,300 Copies)

No comments: