Saturday, April 25, 2009

On - Control & DTN Addition

I got my pre-order for the On - Control released on Legitimate Bros. This is release #2 for the label. I expect more great things to come from the label and On. On features members of Go It Alone, Get The Most, Lights Out, Champion and Blue Monday. All bands you should also check out. I believe this is On's second release.

On - Control (White, Pre-Order Press, 350 Copies)
On - Control (Black, 900 Copies)
I also got my hands on another DTN 7" I don't have, this is the s/t on white/green mix vinyl. It looks like toothpaste to me. Either way, it's an addition to the collection. So many more to go.

Down to Nothing - Down to Nothing (Green/White Mix, 1st Press, 239 Copies)

2 comments:

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

I'm glad I came across your blog. I hadn't realised ON had released more material. Thank youuu.

By the way, I'm loving your vinyl collection. I'm so jealous of it.

Holly.